Terms And Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out in this Website Use Policy apply to all sales of products via our website. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THROUGH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (also referred to as the Website Use Policy) BEFORE COMPLETING A PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. By continuing to access and use this website, you are deemed to be accepting of the Terms and Conditions laid out in this Policy. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept the Terms of this Policy.
THESE TERMS REGULATE USE OF THE WEBSITE ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY CUSTOMER AGREEMENT THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH MEDI WHOLESALE.
1. Website Operation. This Website is operated by Medi Wholesale ("Medi-Wholesale.net"). We aim to provide rapid and efficient processing of requests for prescription fulfillment services and medical supplies. Medi Wholesale is not a pharmacy, but works with licensed pharmacies and dispensaries in many jurisdictions, including Canada and various countries worldwide, to accommodate customer requests for affordable medications.
2. No Medical or Legal Advice. Any information provided on the Medi Wholesale Website is for information purposes only and should not be a replacement for legal or medical advice. Medical advice, diagnosis and treatment can only be dispensed by a medical professional—no information on Medi Wholesale is meant for this purpose. Customers are strongly recommended to carefully read the labels and all information provided by the product manufacturer and fulfilling pharmacy and/or dispensary prior to product use.
4. Prohibited Transactions. Medi Wholesale reserves the right to deny a request for services or products for any reason, including where the advertising of the products or services or their notice for sale may be deemed unlawful. The customer is responsible for ensuring that sale of the ordered products meet the requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, import laws, restrictions and regulations in force.
5. Account and Password Security. You are responsible for the use of your established customer account, and for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your username and password. You may not transfer or share your account with any third party. The use of a username and password is adequate proof of identity to allow Medi Wholesale to collect information from you in order to process your request for products and/or services. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do disclose your account information to any third party.
6. Limitations of Service. The materials and services provided on the medi-wholesale.net website is available on an "as-is, as-available" basis without warranty of any kind. We endeavor to keep the website updated and accurate as much as possible as to the availability of stock; however, Medi Wholesale will not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, costs or otherwise if you are unable to access the Website or experience any delay in the processing of any transaction for any reason.
7. Disclaimer of Liability. While we take reasonable steps to protect the Website and to be able to process your requests through your customer account, and/or through our toll-free telephone number and toll-free facsimile number, Medi Wholesale makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, relating to information in www.Medi-Wholesale.net, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or representation of the usefulness, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, and reliability of the information. All risks associated with use of the website shall be borne by you exclusively.
MEDI WHOLESALE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, FOR INTERRUPTED SERVICE, OR FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND OTHERWISE THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
8. Intellectual Property. All trademarks and contents of the Website are the sole property of and used under licensed by Medi Wholesale. As such, all content on www.Medi-Wholesale.net may not be copied or reproduced in any manner, in whole or in part.
10. Termination of Customer Account. Medi Wholesale may, at our sole discretion, terminate your customer account with or without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violating this Website Use Policy.
11. Severability. If any provision in this Website Use Policy is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall continue in full effect.
12. Entire Agreement. This Website Use Policy constitutes the entire legally binding agreement of the parties with respect to the matters dealt with herein. This Website Use Policy supersedes any preceding and concurrent agreements between you and Medi Wholesale.
13. Amendments. Medi Wholesale reserves the right to amend this Website Use Policy from time to time and will provide notice of any amendments on its website. It is the obligation of users of the Website to review the Website Use Policy continuously.
14. Age of Majority. In order to use the Website and establish a customer account, all users must be of legal age in the relevant jurisdiction and have the necessary licensing to purchase the products offered on this site.