Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
Manufacturer: Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc
Accessories: Package insert, 4-27G 1/2
B - Brand Name
- Buy 1 - 5 for $149.00 USD
- Buy 6 - 10 for $146.00 USD
- Buy 11 - 20 for $144.00 USD
- Buy 21+ for $143.00 USD
- Reviews (0)
Revanesse Ultra is a hyaluronic acid-based filler designed to restore soft tissue volume and repair skin damage. Filler injections will help to restore the natural face contour and healthy skin look.
You can buy Revanesse Ultra online in the USA at reasonable prices and the best Medі-Wholesale service.
What are the benefits of using the filler?
Revanesse Ultra is effective in correcting contours and anatomical deformities of the face. Unique product formula fills wrinkles and creases on the face. Hyaluronic acid nourishes cells and moisturizes the skin. The gel is also intended for the lips volume correction. As hyaluronic acid accumulates in the tissues of the dermis, active recovery of the face takes place. The filler can be even inserted into the eye area. The filler stimulates the fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, making the skin look healthy and beautiful.
You can find out the cost of Revanesse Ultra from your doctor or on the Medі-Wholesale online store.
What are the possible side effects of Revanesse Ultra after injection?
Before the procedure, the doctor should discuss with the patient the positive and negative aspects of the procedure. The patient should be aware that the following symptoms may occur after the procedure of filler insertion:
- There may be slight redness, swelling, bruising or pain at the injection site;
- Seals and severe pain should be consulted;
- High temperatures that last for several days are not normal;
- It is not necessary to touch the injection sites, massage them, and it is recommended to treat it with antiseptic for 2-3 days.
These reactions should take approximately14-20 days. Usually, these reactions do not require additional control and go away after a while.
Our store is a supplier of Revanesse Ultra. We only guarantee quality and certified products that are completely safe for the human body.
Is there a contraindication for inserting the filler?
The Revanesse Ultra filler is safe and compatible with dermal tissues. But there are a few prohibitions on insrting this product:
- The filler is intended only for introduction into the skin. It is forbidden to enter it into blood vessels, tendons, or joints;
- Do not use the filler if you are allergic to the composition of the product or if there is a tendency of the skin to form hypertrophic scars;
- Never use the product in combination with laser treatment or chemical peels;
- Do not enter the product for acne and skin inflammation;
- Patients with coagulation disorders are not advised to undergo the procedure;
- Do not use antibiotics for the procedure;
- The filler is not compatible with Quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride;
- It is not necessary to inject if the patient tends to develop herpes;
- Aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamins, and supplements should not be taken before injection, as this may prolong the skin's recovery period after the procedure.
Revanesse Ultra is one of the more scientific fillers that can be introduced during pregnancy and lactation. The product can be entered into an area that contains another filler.
You can get a discount on your purchase Revanesse Ultra wholesale. Contact our manager for more details. We guarantee you fast delivery and help to save your time and money.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.Additional Information
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!